CHARLOTTE AND BURLINGTON'S FLORAL GARDEN : THE TULIP
Each month, Charlotte & Burlington invite you to discover a new flower. Learn interesting facts about plants and download our floral colourings!
This month's flower is the tulip! Our doll and bear have also designed a sweet floral Valentine's card for you to decorate and send to loved ones!
- Tulip comes from the Turkish word for ‘turban’ for their similar appearance.
- Tulip (genus Tulipa) is native to Central Asia and Turkey.
- Tulip flowers occur in a wide range of colours except true blue. Almost 4,000 horticultural varieties have been developed.
- Tulip petals are edible and can be used to replace onions or even to make wine.
- Holland is the most well-known place for tulips as they are widely cultivated to blanket fields with incredible colours that can be seen during springtime...
DOWNLOAD YOUR FULL FLORAL JOURNAL & VALENTINE'S CARD
To receive all our content, we invite you to become part of the Charlotte and Burlington family. Click here to learn more and join us.
Laisser un commentaire