Each month, Charlotte & Burlington invite you to discover a new flower. Learn interesting facts about plants and download our floral colourings!
This month's flower is the tulip! Our doll and bear have also designed a sweet floral Valentine's card for you to decorate and send to loved ones!
- Tulip comes from the Turkish word for ‘turban’ for their similar appearance.
- Tulip (genus Tulipa) is native to Central Asia and Turkey.
- Tulip flowers occur in a wide range of colours except true blue. Almost 4,000 horticultural varieties have been developed.
- Tulip petals are edible and can be used to replace onions or even to make wine.
- Holland is the most well-known place for tulips as they are widely cultivated to blanket fields with incredible colours that can be seen during springtime...
To receive all our content, we invite you to become part of the Charlotte and Burlington family. Click here to learn more and join us.