The following terms and conditions govern the use of this website and outline the legal responsibilities and obligations that shall exist between you and L’Île aux Fées, SARL a registered company in France registration number 512 353 061 VAT number FR 08512353061, social capital of 10 000€
The Terms and Conditions below are intended to define the rules applicable in connection with the sale of branded products Charlotte Sy Dimby online. They exclusively regulate the offer, transmission and acceptance of purchase orders.
The Terms and Conditions applied are those in effect on the Website at the time of placing the order by the Customer; provided that any order for a product offered on the Website constitutes full acceptance of the Terms and Conditions in effect at the time of placing the order.
By visiting charlottesydimby.com, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Terms and Conditions page.
The company L’île aux Fées’s activity is the sale of baby and of girl’s high quality clothing. The products are sold online and in our Parisian boutique. We are specialized in smocked and embroidered children’s dresses.
https://www.charlottesydimby.com was therefore created on behalf of the company L’île aux Fées a French company headquartered at 66 rue notre Dame des Champs 65006 Paris.
- L’île aux Fées offers products for sale on its e-commerce website https://www.charlottesydimby.com. These services are available exclusively to its end users, hereinafter referred to as the "Consumers".
- A consumer can be defined as " any individual who is acting for purposes which are outside his or her trade, business or profession, any person of legal age, non-retailer, having the legal capacity to contract". If you are not a "Consumer", please do not buy any products on our website.
- L’île aux Fées reserves the right not to process orders received from users who are not "Consumers" and any other order which does not comply with the business policy.
- Products offered for sale are those listed on the Website the day of their consultation by the Customer; it being understood that the photographs illustrating the products are not contractual.
- Each product has a description as well as photographies. Differences may exist between the product and its photography, depending on the screen resolution and the definition of colours of the screen of the computer of the user.
- L’île aux Fées is committed to delivering products that meet the requirements concerning the safety and health in accordance with European legislation, including legislation on regulated chemicals.
- L’île aux Fées does not sell second-hand products, flawed products or products of lower quality as compared to the corresponding standards offered on the market.
- The miniature smocked dress and bloomers are not designed as toys - they are products for collectors of 14 years of age and above. Charlotte sy Dimby does not claim responsibility for the usage made of this collector item.
- Prices on the product pages and in euros and include all taxes apart from shipping costs
- The full amount of the order including shipping fees is the one given to the Customer during the order validation.
- We reserve the right to modify our prices at any moment but will apply the current rates as indicated to you on the site at the time the order was placed.
- If an obviously incorrect price appears on our website (a price that is clearly too low, for example), and for whatever reason (IT bug, human error, technical error etc.), orders will be cancelled, even if it has been initially validated.
- The transfer of risks of loss and deterioration of products will be made after delivery and receipt of the Products by the Customer.
Selecting the items and adding to cart
- The customer selects the chosen Product
- The customer selects the size and quantity
- The customers then clicks on the "add to cart" button
- The customer can then continue shopping or modify his order (Product, Size, Quantity).
- At any time the customer can check the content of the basket by clicking on the basket icon at the top right of the screen to gain access to the summary of the order. The Customer can then modify his order (Product, Size, Quantity).
- Once the order is checked and amended if necessary, the Customer confirms its cart to finalise the order by clicking again on the checkout button
- A new page on the screen provides a recap of the customer's order
Entering delivery and billing details
- The customer must fill in all the required fields.
- The billing address will automatically be the same as the shipping address but can be changed if needed.
- The Customer will access on the screen the secure payment system.
Payment is made online by credit card only. Payment is made online by debit and credit card (Visa, Discover Card/ Master Card ).The Customer must enter its debit or credit card number, the expiration date and the 3 CVV numbers on the back of this card.
- If payment is accepted, the Customer is redirected to a confirmation screen control on the Website.
- In the event of failing settlement, the Customer will have up to three attempts to re-enter their bank details. After the third refusal, the Customer is re-directed on the Website to a screen informing him refusal of payment.
Confirmation of the Order
- The order from contains a summary of the order with each product ordered and the relevant unit price (including all applicable fees or taxes and shipping), the type of payment, shipping terms for the purchased products.
- An order shall be deemed to have been submitted upon the electronic receipt of an order form by charlottesydimby.com and once the accuracy of the details relating to the order has been verified.
- After the order form has been submitted, L’île aux Fées will process your order.
- If the products displayed are no longer available at the time of the customer’s last login to the website or once L’île aux Fées has received the order form, the client will be informed within a week (7 working days) after the day following the receipt of your order of the unavailability of the ordered products. If the order form has been sent and the price has been paid for items that are no longer available, the customer will be refunded.
- L’île aux Fées reserves the right not to accept the order in the case of : Abnormal or abusive claims, abnormal orders with regard to the quantity ordered, abnormal or abusive returns and exchanges or existing disputes with the Customer
Shipping and delivery
Return & exchange policy
DisclaimerL’île aux Fées cannot in any way be held liable for any direct or indirect damage, resulting from misuse or incident relating to the use of the of the product after receipt.
Force Majeure - Act of God
- L’île aux Fées is not responsible for non-performance or part of its Obligations under the order placed by the Customer, if such non-performance is caused by an event of force majeure (act of god) as defined by substantive law.
- In such a case, the Customer will be informed of the occurrence of such event within 3 (three) days after its occurrence, by email.
- After a period of 1 (one) month, and the assumption the event constituting a force majeure (act of god) persists, the order will be cancelled and will, when appropriate, be recoverable on the credit card that was used to place the order within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
- These General Terms and Conditions of Sales are governed by the Laws of France.
- The General Terms and Conditions of Sale may be amended from time to time, especially to take into account new laws and regulations. The new General Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be effective as of the date of their publication
- If any of these terms of the Terms and Conditions is found invalid, illegal or unenforceable by a court other provisions of the Terms and Conditions shall remain in effect.
At Charlotte sy Dimby we always take your privacy very seriously. The respect of your private life is one of our greatest concern.
To fufill orders we store the clients name, adress, email and phone number. This data is necessary to process to the shipping but is not shared with external third party other than our shipping partner. The information is saved on our secured website.
It is used for the sole purpose of your order, including delivery, payments and returns. It may also be used in specific cases to assist in the detection and prevention of fraud.
If you have subscribed to our newsletter we will collect your mail, first and last name. This data is safely secured on our mailchimp list. It is used to offer you promotional emails about new products, to send you special offers and promotions if you have consented for us to do. You may opt-out of receiving these messages at any time.
To enhance your shopping experience and best answer your needs we may collect several types of information from our customers and users such as :
- how many visitors we have to the website
- how many times they visit the website
- how many times a user viewed specific webpages within our site
This data allows us to study, and then improve, how customers interact with our website - this is known as website analytics. Examples of analytical tools that we use are: Google Analytics
The information is collected through cookies.
Cookies are small text files that are stored within your internet browser by the websites that you visit. In a similar way to many other websites, charlottsydimby.com places cookies on your device to understand more about your visit and help us to enhance your experience.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website
For further information about cookies : www.allaboutcookies.org.
If you do not want to accept cookies from charlottesydimby.com, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you choose to do this, please be aware that our website may no longer function as intended.
We retain your personal information as long as it is necessary and relevant for our operations. In addition, we may retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with legal requirements, prevent fraud and resolve disputes. Where a legal requirement obliges the retention of personal data for a specific minimum period, we will retain data for at least that period. When we determine the maximum retention duration of any personal data we hold we do so with regard to our legitimate interests to retain data, our obligation under GDPR to minimise data we hold with what we do hold as personal data being kept proportionate; the nature, and sensitivity of the personal data and the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data.
Visitor and customer right
Visitors and customers of the www.charloteesydimby.com site have a right, at any time, of access, modification, correction and suppression of data, which relate to them.
For all contacts and inquiries, please contact our customer service at email@example.com